Yes, installing more RAM can help to speed up your PC. Here are the steps:
1. Determine the type and amount of RAM your computer currently uses. This information can be found in your computer’s manual or by using a system information program such as Crucial System Scanner.
2. Choose the type and amount of RAM you would like to upgrade to. Ensure that the RAM you choose is compatible with your computer.
3. Purchase the RAM.
4. Refer to your computer’s manual or an online guide for instructions on how to install RAM.
5. Power down your computer and install the RAM according to the instructions.
6. Boot up your computer.
7. Test the performance of your computer to verify that the speed has been increased.