Customize Desktop & Windows Folder Icon and Color with 1 Click
Dr. Folder is a software that search and replace the standard icon of a folder on any other icon. It has a pretty and friendly interface. It is a powerful software and easy to use. You can change icons of folders quickly and freely just by clicking several buttons. So, using Dr. Folder can save you lots of time. The most important is that it can make your folders lively and I think others will envy your beautiful folders!
Latest Folder Icons
- Get organized - Prioritize your tasks or indicate process progress with 'priority' icons
- Save time on finding file - Put your folders in order in 1 click
- Protect valuable information from accidental removal - Highlight important folders that must not be removed
- Personalize your workspace - Make your folders distinct from other folders, shared with other users on one PC or LAN
" Dr. Folder makes my folders cool and noticeable, simply a masterpiece" - Softpedia User
" This is surprisingly useful for quickly locating folders and is one of those things that should be built into windows. Works well with Windows 10" - CNet User: Keith
" Dr. Folder is one of those little utilities that once you have it you wonder how you ever did without it. It lets you mark your Windows Explorer folders in a couple of different ways..." - Steven Sharewarejunkies.com
" Great program. Works fine on Windows 10 64 bit. Yes, it's true you can change folder icons by going to the Properties dialog - but it is so nice to have the context menu provided by Dr. Folder and to have all those icons grouped together in tabs" - Softpedia User
- You have the right to use Dr. Folder in your office
- Dr. Folder can change the Network folder icon. So you can customize your LAN
- Dr. Folder contains additional icons for office work
- Dr. Folder allows you to change the folder icon with the easiest way (Just one mouse click)
- Dr. Folder has two additional options for folder icon changes: "Make customized folder distributable" (portable) and "Apply selected icon to all subfolders"
- Dr. Folder can mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned), by work status (approved, rejected, pending) and by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
- Dr. Folder can change a folder's color to normal, dark and light states
- Dr. Folder changes folder icons from within a popup menu of the folders. To change a folder icon, you don't even need to run the program!
- Dr. Folder's popup menu contains convenient category submenus.
- Dr. Folder contains a User Icons tab where you can add an unlimited quantity of your favorite icons and mark folders with them. It's easy!
Dr. Folder allows you to
- Apply different icons to individual folders in one mouse click
- Easily change the folder icon from system context menu
- Replace the system-defined standard folder icon, which is used by Windows to display each folder on your computer
- Search for icons on your computer
- Copy icon to the current folder to make your folder icons independent from icon source files (that allows you to move or copy your customized folders anywhere even to another computer! Your folders will be the look exactly as you specified)
- Rebuild the system icon cache to repair incorrect icon images
- Add your favorite icons to the user icon list to access them faster
- Convert icon from PNG, BMP, JPG or GIF file
- How to change folder icon to country flag with Dr. Folder?
- How to change folder icon permanently?
- How to batch convert PNG, JPG, BMP and GIF files to ICO files?
- How do I change the folder icon to the country flag icon with Dr. Folder 126.96.36.199?
- How to change the folder icon to zodiac icon with Dr. Folder?