Adding a new user account to a Windows 10 PC is a straightforward process. To add a new user account to a Windows 10 PC:
1. Open the Start menu, then select Settings (the gear icon).
2. In the Settings window that appears, select Accounts.
3. On the left pane of the Accounts window, select Family & other users.
4. On the right pane, select Add someone else to this PC.
5. In the “How will this person sign in?” window, select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.
6. Select Add a user without a Microsoft account.
7. Enter the username and password in the respective text fields, then enter it again when prompted.
8. Select Next.
9. You can now assign the user an account type. The default type is Standard. You can also designate the account as an Administrator if you wish.
10. Select Next.
11. The user account is now set up. Select the Close button in the lower right corner of the Accounts window.
12. The user will now appear in the list of accounts in the Settings window.
You can repeat the above steps to create multiple accounts, up to a total of 1000. Make sure each account has a unique username and password.
You can also set up guest accounts on a Windows 10 PC. To do this, open the Settings window, select Accounts, and then select Family & other users. On the right pane, select Add a guest. Enter a unique password for the guest, and then select Next. This account will now be listed under Other users in the Settings window.