You can adjust mouse settings in the Control Panel by following these steps:
1. Open the Start menu and search for “Control Panel”.
2. Once the control panel opens, click on “Hardware and Sound”.
3. Then click on “Mouse” in the Devices and Printers section.
4. You will now see the Mouse Properties window. Here you can change a variety of options for your mouse.
5. To adjust the pointer speed, select the “Pointer Options” tab and move the “Select a pointer speed” slider to the desired setting.
6. To adjust the Double-click speed, select the “Buttons” tab, then select the “Double-click speed” slider and move it to the desired setting.
7. To enable or disable additional mouse buttons, select the “Buttons” tab, then check the box next to the button you want to enable or disable.
8. To adjust the scrolling speed, select the “Wheel” tab and move the slider to the desired setting. This option is only available if your mouse has a scroll wheel.
9. When you have adjusted all the settings, click “OK” to save your changes.
10. You can also adjust the sensitivity of your mouse in the “Sensitivity” tab. Select the “Motion” option, then move the slider to the desired level.
These are the steps for adjusting mouse settings in the Control Panel. By following them, you can customize your mouse to suit your preferences.