Adjusting your screen resolution is a relatively easy process, and doing so will help you make the most of the available display space on your computer. Depending on your operating system, there are a few different ways to adjust the resolution of your screen.
If you’re using a Microsoft Windows operating system, there are a couple of ways to adjust your screen resolution.
1. Right-click on an open area of your desktop, then select “Display Settings” from the menu.
2. A window will appear, allowing you to adjust your resolution. Select the desired resolution and click “Apply”.
3. You may need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
1. Open System Preferences from the Apple menu.
2. Select “Displays” from the System Preferences menu.
3. Click the “Scaled” option in the Display tab.
4. Select the desired resolution from the list of available options.
5. Click on the “OK” button to apply the changes.
1. Open a terminal window and type “sudo xrandr –s
3. Press enter. Your screen should now be adjusted to the selected resolution.
It’s important to remember that adjusting your screen resolution isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution; some display settings may look better on certain monitors. If you’re having issues with text or images being too big or too small, you may need to adjust your display scaling settings as well. Additionally, you may also need to adjust your refresh rate and/or color depth settings to get the best performance from your monitor.