The font size can be adjusted in various ways depending on the platform you are using.
1. For Microsoft Word: To adjust the font size, press the Control and “+” keys at the same time to increase the font size or Control and “-” keys to decrease it.
2. For Adobe Acrobat Reader: Open the document and click on the drop-down menu that says “View”. Select “Zoom” and select your desired percentage (in increments of 5).
3. For HTML documents: To adjust the font size, search for the “font-size” element in the HTML code. You can then change this value by increasing or decreasing the number (in pixels or in points).
4. For web pages: The easiest way is to use your web browser’s zoom function, which can be accessed with the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + or Ctrl -) or by using the control panel. This will increase or decrease the font size for all elements on the page.
5. For mobile devices: Some apps and browsers on mobile devices allow you to adjust the font size. On iOS devices, open “Settings” > “Display & Brightness” and adjust the text size accordingly. On Android devices, open the “Settings” app and select “Display” > “Font Size” to set the font size.
These are some of the ways of adjusting font size up to 1000 words.