1. Changing the language and region settings in the Control Panel is a simple process that can be done in only a few steps.
2. Begin by opening the Start Menu and clicking on “Control Panel” to open the control panel window.
3. Next, select the “Clock, Language and Region” option from the Control Panel window.
4. From here, select the “Change the date, time or number format” icon to open the “Regional and Language Options” window.
5. In this window, there are a few different changes you can make, including the language of your computer and the region in which you are currently located.
6. To change the language, click on the drop-down menu labeled “Format” and select the language you would like to use. Click “Apply” and then “OK” to save your changes.
7. To change the region, click on the drop-down menu labeled “Location” and select the country you are currently located in. Again, click “Apply” and “OK” to save your changes.
8. You can also change the time and date format by selecting the appropriate options from the various drop-down menus.
9. If you would like to further customize the regional and language settings, click on the “Advanced” tab from the “Regional and Language Options” window.
10. Here you can change the default language for non-Unicode programs, the system locale for numbers and dates, the sort order, and more.
11. Once you have made all of your desired changes, click “OK” to save and close this window.
12. You have now successfully changed the language and region settings in the Control Panel. Be sure to restart your computer for the new settings to take effect.