1. Right-click on the desktop, and then select “Personalize” from the drop-down menu.
2. Select “Background” in the left sidebar, and then choose a new background image or color.
3. Select “Themes” in the left sidebar, and then customize your theme. You can choose from a variety of pre-installed Windows 11 themes, or add a new theme of your choosing.
4. Select “Colors” in the left sidebar and customize the window border, taskbar, and title bar colors.
5. Select “Sounds” in the left sidebar to customize the sound effects for various system events like starting up and shutting down.
6. Select “Control Panel” in the left sidebar and then customize various system settings.
7. Select “Icons” in the left sidebar to change the desktop icons.
8. Select “Cursors” in the left sidebar to customize the pointer shapes and animation.
9. Select “Screen Saver” in the left sidebar to customize the screen saver settings.
10. Select “Desktop Icons” in the left sidebar to customize your desktop shortcut icons.
11. Select “Start Menu” in the left sidebar to customize the Start Menu.