1. Delete temporary files: deleting unnecessary temporary files can free up a lot of space on your computer. You can do this by going to the search bar, typing “disk cleanup” and selecting the Disk Cleanup tool.
2. Uninstall unnecessary programs: using the Control Panel or “Programs and Features” you can uninstall programs that you no longer need.
3. Move files to the cloud or an external hard drive: if you have large files such as photos or videos that take up a lot of space, consider moving them to the cloud or an external hard drive.
4. Compress large files: you can compress large files in order to make them take up less space on your hard drive.
5. Disable system Restore: System Restore can take up a lot of space, so you may want to consider disabling it.
6. Disable hibernation: you can disable hibernation, which can free up significant amounts of disk space.
7. Disk defragmentation: disk defragmentation is a way of reorganizing data stored on your hard drive, which can free up some space.