1. Close Unnecessary Programs: Unused programs running in the background can take up a lot of memory, so it’s important to close any which aren’t needed.
2. Delete Temporary Files: Deleting temporary files can free up significant amounts of space. You can do this by using Windows’ Disk Cleanup feature.
3. Uninstall Unused Programs: If you have programs you no longer need, then don’t hesitate to uninstall them – this will free up more memory for your PC.
4. Disable Startup Programs: Some programs can run in the background when you start your computer, so disabling any that aren’t necessary can help free up memory.
5. Increase Virtual Memory: If nothing else seems to work, then you may need to increase your virtual memory. This is an advanced option and should only be done if you are confident with computers.