1. Check and make sure your printer is up to date with the latest driver version.
2. Increase your printer’s print settings to the maximum resolution and dpi settings, if possible.
3. Determine whether your printer supports multiple pages per sheet printing, which will drastically decrease printing time.
4. If you use a USB connection, consider switching it to a networked Ethernet connection to increase speed.
5. Make sure the image file that you are printing is properly prepared for your printer type and is optimized for the best printing outcome.
6. Increase your printer’s default page buffer memory size to speed up the printing process.
7. Invest in a more modern printer which can print up to speeds of 2000 words per minute.