1. Run regular scans and maintenance checks on your system.
3. Uninstall any unnecessary programs or apps that you don’t need.
4. Delete temporary files, junk files, and other large unused files regularly.
5. Use a trusted antivirus software and firewall to protect against malware and security threats.
6. Limit the amount of startup programs that are running in the background.
7. Remove any bloatware or bundled software that came pre-installed on your system.
8. Monitor system performance using a monitoring tool like Task Manager or Resource Monitor.
9. Check your hard drive for errors and defragment it regularly.
10. Make sure you have sufficient RAM and storage space available.