1. Use a startup manager to disable unnecessary programs from automatically launching when your computer starts.
3. Defragment your hard drive to make sure that the files are stored in a more organized way.
4. Consider optimizing your BIOS settings.
5. Install an SSD system drive as they have very fast read/write speeds and should improve your startup time significantly.
6. Make sure to keep your antivirus software up to date.
7. Add more RAM to your system if you can.
8. Make sure you are running the latest version of your operating system.