To view the installed programs in Windows Control Panel, follow these steps:
1. Open the Control Panel by typing “control panel” into the Search box on the taskbar and selecting it from the results.
2. In the Control Panel Home view, locate and select Programs.
3. In the Programs list, you’ll see a list of all the applications and programs currently installed on your computer.
4. You can sort this list according to installed date or alphabetically by clicking the appropriate button on the top right corner of the program window.
5. To uninstall a program, click on its name and then click the Uninstall button at the top of the window.
6. If you want to change the settings of an installed program, look for its Settings button directly below the Uninstall button.
7. If you want to open the program, find the Open button.
8. To view the list of recently installed programs, select the View installed updates link in the left sidebar.
9. To view the list of all the programs installed on your computer, including those that aren’t listed in the main Programs window, select the Programs and Features link in the left sidebar.
10. To get detailed information about an installed program, select it in the list and then click on the Details option at the bottom of the window. Here, you’ll find the version number, publisher information, and more.
11. To check for Windows updates, select the Windows Update link from the sidebar.
12. To update specific installed programs, select the Optional updates available link.
13. To view the information about a specific update, click on its name.
That’s how you can view the installed programs in your Windows Control Panel.