Programs and Features is a built-in tool available on all modern versions of the Windows operating system. The feature can be accessed in a number of ways, depending on which version of Windows you are using.
1. On the desktop, press the Windows key and the X key simultaneously to bring up the Power User menu. Alternatively, right-click on the Start icon to bring up the Power User menu.
2. Select the “Programs and Features” option from the menu.
3. This will take you to the Programs and Features screen, where you can access various features such as Uninstall or Change a Program, Turn Windows Features On or Off, and View Installed Updates.
1. Go to the Start Menu and select the Control Panel option.
2. Click on the Uninstall a Program option.
3. This will open the Programs and Features window, which provides access to various features such as Uninstall or Change a Program, Turn Windows Features On or Off, and View Installed Updates.
From here, you can use the Programs and Features feature to uninstall, repair, change, or update programs installed on your computer, as well as turn Windows features on or off. You can also view a list of all installed programs and updates, and access troubleshooting options.