1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Click on “Add or Remove Programs”.
3. Select the “Add New Program” option.
4. Choose one of the options from the list of programs, such as “Games”, “Utilities”, or “Office Suites”.
5. If applicable, select the version you would like to install.
6. Click “Next” and follow the instructions on the screen.
7. If prompted, enter a product key or other information.
8. Click “Install Now” to begin the installation process.
9. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
10. Close the Add or Remove Programs window when the installation is complete.
11. Return to the Control Panel main page by clicking the “Home” icon.
12. Now you should be able to see the newly added program in the Control Panel.