1. Open the Control Panel
3. To add a printer, click the “Add a Printer” button.
4. If you’re using a USB connected printer, choose the “Add a local printer” option, then follow the on-screen instructions to install your printer.
5. If you’re using a networked or wireless printer, select “Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer” and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. To remove a printer, right-click the printer name and select “Remove device”.
7. Confirm the removal in the window that appears.