To add or remove programs from your computer using the Control Panel, follow these steps:
1. Open the Control Panel. The Control Panel can be accessed through the Start Menu in Windows.
2. Click on the “Programs” option.
3. Select either “Uninstall a Program” to remove programs or “Install a Program” to add new ones.
4. For Uninstall a Program, select the program you want to uninstall and click “Uninstall”.
5. For Install a Program, you can choose to install the program from a CD or download, or use Windows Software Update.
6. If you choose to install from a CD or download, click on “Install from Storage Device” and follow any onscreen instructions for installation.
7. If you choose to use Windows Software Update, click “Install from Web” and search for available updates from the Microsoft website.
8. Once you’ve located and installed your chosen program, you can begin using it on your computer.
By using the Control Panel to manage programs on your computer, you can easily add new programs and remove unwanted ones without the hassle of manually deleting them from the hard drive.