Adding or removing programs in Windows through the Control Panel is a simple process. The steps involved are as follows:
1. To begin, open the Control Panel by typing “Control Panel” into your Windows search bar and opening the best match from the available options.
2. When the Control Panel opens, click on “Programs and Features”.
3. In the new window that appears, you can see all the programs installed on your computer. You can sort these programs by name or date installed, or use the search function to find specific programs.
4. To add a program, click the “Add or Remove Programs” button at the top of the window. Then select “Add a Program”, which will open the “Add a Program Wizard”. Follow the instructions given in this wizard to find and install the program you want to add.
5. To remove a program, simply select it from the list and click the “Uninstall” button at the top of the window. Confirm the removal when prompted, and the program will be uninstalled.
6. Once you have completed adding or removing programs, you can close the Control Panel window.