1. Make sure you are running the latest version of your operating system.
2. Uninstall any unnecessary programs that you don’t use regularly.
3. Close any programs and tabs running in the background.
4. Reduce the number of startup programs.
5. Run disk cleanup and defragment your hard drive regularly.
6. Adjust the performance settings on your computer to higher or best performance.
7. Increase your RAM if necessary.
8. Change your power-saving options to maximize performance when you need it.
9. Check for any viruses or malware and remove them.
10. Check to make sure your drivers are up to date.