To change your computer’s display settings, follow these steps:
1. Open your Control Panel. You can do this by clicking on the start button and then selecting “Control Panel”.
2. Once you have opened the Control Panel, click on the “Appearance and Personalization” link or icon.
3. Find the “Display” option and click on it.
4. From here, you will be able to adjust various settings regarding your computer’s display. This includes changing the display resolution, color depth, brightness, contrast and other related settings.
5. To change the display resolution, select the “Resolution” option. Here you will be able to select the resolution that best suits your needs.
6. To change the color depth, select the “Color Depth” option. This option allows you to change the amount of colors that are displayed on the screen.
7. To adjust the brightness, select the “Brightness” option. This option gives you the ability to increase or decrease the brightness level of your screen.
8. To adjust the contrast, select the “Contrast” option. This option allows you to adjust the contrast level of your screen.
9. Finally, you can also adjust the size of text, icons, and other items on your screen by using the “Dots Per Inch” setting. This setting can be found in the “Advanced Settings” window.
Once you have adjusted the settings to your preference, click on the apply button to save the changes. Your screen should now be displaying the desired settings. If you need to make further adjustments, you can always go back into the “Display” settings and make the necessary changes.