1. Open the Control Panel. To do this, you can either search for “Control Panel” in the Windows search bar or select it from the start menu.
2. Once you have opened the Control Panel, click on the “Clock, Language, and Region” option.
3. On the left side of the screen, select the “Change date, time, or number formats” option.
4. At the bottom of the page, choose the language you want to use from the drop-down menu labeled “Format:”
5. Click the “Apply” button at the bottom of the window.
6. You may be asked to restart your computer so the changes can take effect. If so, click “Yes” to do so.
7. If you don’t want to restart, click “No” and the changes will take effect the next time you restart your computer.
8. Your language settings have now been changed in the control panel.