Changing your password is a simple process and only takes a few minutes to complete.
1. First, open the app or website where you’d like to change your password.
2. Once you are logged in, find the settings tab or button on the page. On websites, it’s usually at the top-right corner, while on apps it can be anywhere.
3. Look for a “password” or “security” option. It should be located near the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the “change password” button and enter your old password, followed by your desired new password. Make sure you choose a strong password that is hard to guess.
5. You may have to re-enter the new password twice or type in a verification code sent to you via email.
6. Once you’ve done this, click the “save changes” or “update” button and you’re all set. Your new password will now be active.
7. Be sure to remember your new password and store it somewhere safe. Make sure you don’t share it with anyone else and keep it secure.
Congratulations – you’ve changed your password! Now your accounts will be much safer and more secure.