1. Click on the Windows Start button at the bottom left of your screen to open the Start Menu.
2. In the start menu, click on “Settings” which is located towards the bottom.
3. In the Settings page, click on the “Time & language” tab located at the top.
4. On the left side of the window, click on “Region & language”.
5. Under the header, “Languages”, select the language of your choice and click on it.
6. Click on the “Options” button located next to the selected language.
7. If you’re connected to the internet, a dialog box will appear that allows you to download additional language features. Select the features you want and click “Install”.
8. Once the installation is complete, click on the “Set as my default language” button at the top of the window.
9. The language is now set for your computer! To switch between languages, click on the language indicator, typically located on the right side of the taskbar.
10. You can also adjust input settings such as keyboard layout and handwriting recognition by clicking on the “Advanced settings” link in the Region & Language window.