1. Click on the Windows Start button in the lower-left corner of your screen.
2. From the list of options, select Settings.
3. In the Settings window, select Time & Language.
4. In the left pane, select Region & Language.
5. Under Languages, click Add a language.
6. Select the language you want to use and click Next.
7. Select an optional download, if available, and click Install.
8. Now, under Preferred languages, select the language you just installed and make it the default language by clicking the “Set as default” button.
9. Click the Windows Start button again, and click the user icon in the top-right corner.
10. Select the language you just set as the default from the dropdown menu.
11. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.