1. Open the Control Panel. To do this, you can type “Control Panel” into the search bar on the Start menu.
2. Select the Hardware and Sound option from the Control Panel menu.
3. Under the Sound section, select Manage Audio Devices.
4. In the Playback tab, select the output device you want to use.
5. Click Configure to adjust the settings for that device.
6. On the Speaker Setup page, select the type of speaker setup you want to use.
7. On the Speaker Configuration page, select the speaker configuration that best suits your speaker setup.
8. On the Advanced page, you can customize the audio output settings.
9. Use the sliders to adjust the volume, bass, treble, and other settings.
10. If you want to apply your changes to all applications, check the Apply to all applications box.
11. Click OK to save your settings.
12. The sound output settings in the Control Panel are now changed.