1. Uninstall Unnecessary Programs: Start by uninstalling any old programs you no longer use.
2. Delete Temporary Files and folders: Go to your Windows Temp folder (type “%temp%” into your File Explorer address bar) and clean out the files that are taking up space.
3. Run Disk Cleanup: Use the built-in Disk Cleanup program to remove all unnecessary files and folders.
4. Defragment Your Hard Drives: Defragmenting your hard drives will help to speed up your computer.
5. Clean Your Registry: Cleaning your registry can help eliminate errors and improve your computer’s performance.