1. Open the Control Panel by typing control panel into the search bar on your desktop.
2. Select the option ‘Hardware and Sound’, and then select ‘Sound’.
3. The sound panel will give you a list of all the audio devices connected to the computer. Select each device and then click the ‘Properties’ button to configure the settings for the device.
4. From the ‘General’ tab, you can change the name of the device and adjust its default volume level.
5. Then click on the ‘Levels’ tab to adjust the gain and balance of the device.
6. You can also adjust the format of the device by clicking on the ‘Advanced’ tab.
7. In the ‘Advanced’ tab you can also choose to enable or disable features such as Dolby Digital or DTS for better sound quality.
8. When you are finished setting up the device, click ‘Apply’ and then ‘OK’.
9. Repeat the same process for each device that you want to configure.
10. Finally, click the ‘Test’ button to check if everything is working properly, and then click ‘OK’.
Your sound settings should now be fully configured.