User accounts in Windows Control Panel can be configured through the following steps:
1. Open the Windows Control Panel by navigating to the Start menu and selecting ‘Control Panel’ from the list of programs.
2. Locate and select ‘User Accounts’ from the list of available options in the Control Panel window.
3. You will then see a list of all the user accounts that have been set up on the computer. Select the account you want to configure.
4. You will then be presented with a number of options for customizing the account. These include:
• Setting a password for the account
• Adding or removing account privileges
• Setting up parental controls
• Adding a picture to the user icon
• Creating a Guest account
• Allowing remote connections
5. Once you have completed the desired configuration changes, click ‘Apply’ to save the changes.
6. Repeat this process for each user account you wish to configure.
7. When you are finished configuring your user accounts, exit the Control Panel by clicking on the ‘X’ button in the top right corner of the window.