1. Make sure your network connection is active (connect an ethernet cable or turn on Wi-Fi).
2. Check that your internet service provider (ISP) has provided you with the necessary credentials (username, password, etc.) to access the internet.
3. Open your device’s network settings page.
4. Select the appropriate network connection.
5. Enter the credentials provided by your ISP, if necessary.
6. Save the connection settings.
7. Reboot the device, if necessary.
8. Test the network connection to make sure you have an internet connection.