Copying an image file in Windows is a fairly straightforward process and can be done in just a few steps.
1. Locate the image file you wish to copy. You can either locate it in your computer’s File Explorer or you can search for it in the Search bar at the bottom of your screen.
2. Once you have located the image, right-click on it. This will open up a drop-down menu with a number of different options.
3. Select “Copy” from the drop-down menu. This will copy all the information associated with the image file, including its name and location.
4. Navigate to the destination folder where you would like to copy the image file. If you are copying the image to the same folder, simply leave the destination folder unchanged.
5. Right click in the destination folder and select “Paste” from the drop-down menu. This will paste a copy of the image into the destination folder.
6. You can now rename the copied image file if you wish. To do this, right click on the image and select “Rename” from the drop-down menu. This will open a dialog box where you can enter the new name for the image.
7. Press the Enter key when you are done entering the new name to save the changes.
And that’s it! You have now successfully copied an image file in Windows.