To customize your Windows display settings, the following is a step-by-step guide:
1. Right-click on the desktop and select Display Settings from the pop-up menu to open the Settings app.
2. On the Display Settings page, you can customize the various aspects of display.
3. To adjust the brightness, use the slider under the Brightness and Color section. Move the slider left or right to reduce or increase the brightness.
4. To change the color of your desktop background picture, click on Background at the top of the page, then click on Picture from the dropdown menu. Select a desired image from the list, or click on Browse to locate an image from your computer.
5. To adjust the size of text and icons, click on the down arrow under Scale and layout. Select a size from the list that fits your preference.
6. To adjust the resolution of your display, click on Resolution. A dropdown menu with various resolutions will appear. Pick a resolution that best fits your computer.
7. If you have multiple displays connected to your computer, click on the Multiple Displays dropdown menu to customize the orientation, resolution and other settings according to your preference.
8. To modify the settings for each screen individually, click on Advanced display settings. This will open a separate window with detailed settings of each connected screen.
9. To adjust the power settings of your display, click on the Power & Sleep tab. You can adjust the duration of your monitor’s sleep timer, as well as its power saving mode.
10. Finally, click Apply to save your new settings.