You can find and change the language settings in the control panel by following these steps.
1. Click the Windows Start button in the lower-left corner of your screen to open the Start menu.
2. Select Control Panel in the Start menu.
3. In the Control Panel window, click on Clock, Language, and Region.
4. Select the Change the display language option.
5. If a User Account Control prompt appears, click the Yes button to continue.
6. In the Language window, select the language you would like to use from the drop-down menu.
7. If the language is not already installed, you will be prompted to install it. Click the Install/uninstall languages button to begin the process.
8. If a Language Pack installation window appears, select the language you want to install and click the Install button.
9. When the installation is finished, click the Close button.
10. In the Language window, select the option that reads From the list of languages, set the display language to: .
11. Select the language you just installed and then click OK.
12. Restart your computer. The language you selected should now be the default language in your control panel.
13. You’re done!