1. Delete unnecessary files and programs: Regularly go through the files and programs on your computer and delete anything that is no longer needed.
2. Uninstall unused programs: Look through the list of programs on your machine and uninstall any that are not being used.
3. Use a disk cleanup tool: There are many free disk cleanup tools available for download which can help you to quickly scan and remove unnecessary files to free up space on your hard drive.
4. Move large files to an external drive: If there are any large files or folders taking up a lot of space on your machine, consider moving them to an external drive or cloud storage service.
5. Disable hibernation: Windows machines often use a feature called hibernation which uses up a lot of disk space. To free up some space, you can disable hibernation in the power settings.
6. Turn off system restore: System Restore takes snapshots of your machine at regular intervals and stores them on your hard drive. Turning this off can free up a significant amount of disk space.