Installing Fonts on Windows
1. Download the font(s) you want to install. You can often find free fonts online from sites like Dafont, Font Squirrel, and Google Fonts. The file you download will be a .zip or .rar file containing the font files.
2. Locate the file on your computer and extract it if necessary. Most computers should have a built-in program for extracting files (such as WinZip, 7-Zip, WinRAR, etc.).
3. Open the folder that contains the font files (usually called “OTF” or “TTF”). If the folder contains multiple files, select all of them.
4. Right-click on one of the selected font files, then select “Install”. This should open the Fonts applet in the Control Panel.
5. In this window, you should see a list of installed fonts, with an option to install new fonts. Click “Install” and the selected fonts will be installed on your machine.
Uninstalling Fonts on Windows
1. Open the Fonts applet in the Control Panel.
2. In the window that appears, you should see a list of installed fonts. Locate the font file(s) you want to uninstall.
3. Select the font(s) you want to remove, then click the “Delete” button at the top of the window.
4. A confirmation window will appear. Click “Yes” to confirm that you want to permanently remove the selected fonts.
That’s all there is to it! After completing these steps, the selected fonts should no longer be installed on your computer.