1. Open the Start menu and type “Notifications & Actions” into the search box.
2. Click on Notifications & Actions Settings.
3. Under Notifications from apps and other senders, you can turn off notifications for all apps or just select specific ones.
4. If you want to change your notification volume, click on “Change system sounds” under System.
5. You can also customize the way notifications appear by changing their background color, size and text.
6. Finally, if you want to manage notifications for specific apps, click on an app and choose whether to receive notifications on the lock screen, in action center or both.