Windows Control Panel is an administrative tool built into the Windows operating system. It provides access to a variety of system-level settings and control options. The Control Panel is also an important part of managing users in Windows. Here are some steps showing how to manage users in the Windows Control Panel.
1. Open Control Panel. To do this, press the Windows key+X on your keyboard or type “Control Panel” into the search box next to the Windows Start button.
2. Click on the “User Accounts” link. This will open the User Accounts window.
3. Select “Manage another account”. This will bring up a list of all the user accounts currently on the computer.
4. Select an account to manage. This can be either a local account or a Microsoft account. When you select the account, the “Manage User” window will open.
5. Manage the user. You can use this window to change the name, picture, and password for the user. You can also add or remove them from groups, or change which programs or features they have access to.
6. Change the account type. You can also change the account type from Standard User to Administrator if you need to grant additional permissions to the user.
7. Make any other changes. You can also make changes such as updating the user’s profile information or parental controls.
8. When you are done making changes, click “Apply” or “OK” to save your changes.
With these steps, you can easily manage users in the Windows Control Panel. It is important to keep your security settings up-to-date and ensure that only people with the correct permissions are able to access the computer.