1. Open the document you would like to print in Microsoft Word.
3. Select your printer from the drop-down menu in the Printer section.
4. Adjust your settings:
– If you only want to print certain pages, adjust the range of pages in the Pages field, or check the box for Selection if you wish to print a selection of text.
– Select the number of copies in the Copies field.
– Choose the paper size in the Settings section.
– Check the boxes next to any other settings you want to adjust.
5. Click Print.
Your document should now be sent to the printer.