Renaming an .avi video is a relatively simple process. In this tutorial, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
1. Start by locating the video file you want to rename. This can easily be done by using the search function in most operating systems.
2. Right-click on the video file, which will open up a context menu. Select the “Rename” option from the list.
3. The filename will become editable. Type in the new name and hit enter.
4. Your video file will now have the new name that you just provided.
Additional Tips and Information
• Be aware that when naming your video file, you must use only characters that are acceptable in filenames. This includes letters, numbers, and a few other symbols, such as hyphens and underscores.
• There may be restrictions on the length of the file name, depending on the operating system you are using. It’s best to keep it short and sweet.
• You can also use extensions to help organize files. For example, if you wanted to indicate that the file contains audio or video content, you could add “.mp3” or “.avi” at the end of the filename.
• If you want to rename multiple files at once, Windows 10 has a neat feature called “Bulk Rename” where you can select multiple files, right-click, and rename them all at once.
• If you are using a Mac, you can select multiple files, right-click and rename them all with the “Rename x Items…” option.
• To avoid confusion, make sure that the file name is descriptive and unique enough so that you will remember what it is.
We hope this tutorial has been helpful in guiding you through the process of renaming an .avi video. Following these steps should make the task quicker and easier for you.