If you need to reset the Control Panel settings in Windows, here are the steps to follow:
1. Close all windows and applications that are running on your computer.
2. Open the Start Menu and type “Control Panel” into the search bar.
3. Click on the “Control Panel” icon to open the window.
4. Select the “System and Security” tab at the top of the window.
5. Under the System and Security tab, select the “Security and Maintenance” option.
6. You will now see a list of options related to security and maintenance. Select the “Reset All Settings” option.
7. A prompt will appear asking if you want to reset all settings. Click “Yes” to proceed.
8. Your computer will now begin resetting the control panel settings. This process may take a few minutes to complete.
9. Once completed, your Windows control panel settings will be reset to default.
10. To verify the changes, simply open the Control Panel window again and check the settings.
Following the above steps will help you reset the Windows Control Panel settings without any issues. If you encounter any errors while resetting the settings, it is recommended to contact Microsoft Support for assistance.