1. Open the Start Menu and select Settings.
2. Select Accounts from the list of options.
3. Click on “Family & Other People” in the left column.
4. Select “Add a Family Member”.
5. Provide an email address for the user, and click on “Send Invite”.
6. After the user accepts the invite, click on “Manage family settings online”.
7. Select the user you want to set up parental controls for, then click “Set up parental controls”.
8. Choose the appropriate settings for your child’s user account, including the type of content that is allowed and restricted.
9. When you are done making changes, click “Save”.