Sharing files and printers in Windows 10 is a simple process that requires a few basic steps.
1. Connect the printer to your network. This can be done via a wired Ethernet connection or a wireless connection.
2. Open the “Settings” menu and select “Devices.”
3. Select “Printers and Scanners.”
4. Select “Add a Printer or Scanner.”
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to add the printer.
6. Once the printer has been successfully added, you can share it with other users. To do this, open the “Settings” menu again and select “Network & Internet.”
7. Select “Shared Experiences” and enable the option to “Share Printers Connected to This PC.”
8. Select the printer you would like to share, then select “Share.”
9. Enter the name of the user or group you would like to share the printer with and click “Share.”
10. Now you can share files as well. To do this, open the “Settings” menu once again and select “Network & Internet.”
11. Select “File Sharing,” then click “Turn on file sharing.”
12. Enter the name of the user or group you would like to share files with, then click “Share.”
13. You can now access the shared files by opening the folder associated with the user or group you shared with.
14. To access the shared printer, open the “Settings” menu once again and select “Devices.”
15. Select “Printers and Scanners,” then select the printer you shared. You will be able to print from any device connected to the same network.
With these steps, you have successfully shared files and printers in Windows 10.