It is easy to uninstall programs from your Windows PC. Here are the steps:
1. Open the Start menu by clicking the Windows icon.
2. Go to the Control Panel, which you can find by typing “Control Panel” into the search box.
3. Select “Programs and Features.”
4. Find the program you want to uninstall in the list of installed software.
5. Right click on the program and select “Uninstall.”
6. If necessary, follow any prompts and instructions to complete the uninstallation.
7. Once the uninstallation is finished, you may be asked to restart your computer.
8. To fully remove the program, you may need to delete its folder and files from the Program Files directory.
9. To do this, open the File Explorer and navigate to C:\Program Files.
10. Select and delete the folder associated with the program you just uninstalled.
11. You may also need to delete associated registry entries, although this is often done automatically.
12. To do this, open the Run box by pressing Windows Key+R and type “regedit” and press Enter.
13. This will open the Registry Editor.
14. Navigate to the entry for the program you just uninstalled.
15. Right-click on it and select “Delete.”
16. Close the Registry Editor and you should have successfully uninstalled the program.