To view a hidden file in Windows, follow these steps:
1. Open Windows Explorer or My Computer. (You can do this by pressing the Windows key + E).
2. Click on “View” at the top of the window.
3. Go to “Options”, then click “Change folder and search options”.
4. In the Folder Options dialog box, select the “View” tab.
5. Under the “Advanced settings” section, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”.
6. Click “Apply” and “OK” to save the changes.
7. To view a specific hidden file, navigate to its location on the computer and press Ctrl + H. The hidden file will be displayed.
It is worth noting that viewing or modifying hidden system or program files can cause serious problems with the stability and security of your computer. It is generally recommended not to do so unless specifically directed by an IT professional or a knowledgeable person. In any case, it is best to create a system restore point before changing any significant system settings.