1. Choose a reputable cryptocurrency exchange – Choose a reputable and secure cryptocurrency exchange that offers bitcoin trading, such as Coinbase or Bitstamp.
2. Set up an account – Before you can buy Bitcoin you’ll need to create an account on an exchange.
3. Fund your account – Once you’ve signed up and logged in, transfer money from your bank account into the exchange’s account.
4. Place your order – Place an order for the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy.
5. Secure your Bitcoin – Once your Bitcoin arrives in your wallet, it’s important to make sure you secure it with a strong password. Be sure to store your password in multiple locations and never share it with anyone. Also, never leave your Bitcoin unsecured online.