1. Open the Settings app.
2. Select System.
3. Choose Display from the left-hand menu.
4. Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items: select the dropdown menu and choose the size you prefer.
5. Select the Apply button to confirm the changes.
6. If you wish to adjust further, use the slider on the same window and slide it to the desired level.
7. Your changes will be applied instantly so you can take a look at the new text size.
8. Win+Ctrl+D to enter the tablet mode if needed.
9. In the tablet mode, select the start button and search “Settings”.
10. Select System or choose the cog icon in the lower-left corner.
11. Select Display from the list of options.
12. Choose the option “Change the size of text, apps, and other items”.
13. Select the drop-down menu and choose the size you prefer.
14. Select the Apply button to confirm the changes.
15. If you wish to adjust further, use the slider on the same window and slide it to the desired level.
16. Adjust the scaling of your display by going to the Advanced Display settings.
17. Select the option Customize your display and then choose the Resolution tab.
18. As you adjust the slider, the size of text, apps, and other items on your screen will be adjusted accordingly.
19. Press the Apply button to confirm the changes.
20. You may reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
21. Right click on your desktop and select Display Settings.
22. Select Make Text Bigger or Smaller in order to adjust the size of your text.
23. You can also choose the enhancement option and make the text sharper or softer.
24. Click the Apply button to save the changes.
25. In some cases, you can also change the size of text in specific Windows applications such as MS Office, Internet Explorer, etc.
26. Go to File > Options > General, to find the Font Size option and adjust the text accordingly.
27. You can also try zoom in/out feature if you are using Windows 10 in browser apps like Edge and Chrome.
28. To use this feature, simply press the ‘Ctrl’ key and use the mouse scroll to change the font size of your content.
29. Use the magnifier option to increase the font size on Windows 10 devices.
30. To use this feature, press Win+Ctrl+Plus (+) or Win+Ctrl+Minus (-). You can also use the shortcut keys to browse through the page.
31. Go to Ease of Access Center or press the Windows Key + U to open it. You will find a lot of options to improve the accessibility of your device.
32. Under Magnifier, click the option “Turn on Magnifier”.
33. Adjust the size of text and other items as per your preference.
34. When you are done, click on OK and the your changes will be saved.
35. You can also use the “Make Everything Bigger” option from the Ease of Access Center in order to increase the text size across all applications.
36. To resize text size in classic programs, like Notepad, MS Word, Paint, etc., choose Edit > Select All.
37. On the top bar of the application, look for the font size option to adjust the size of the text.
38. When you have made the necessary adjustments, click on the Apply or Ok button to confirm your changes and save them.
39. You can also download third-party applications like “zoomit” which will help you change the size of text and other items in Windows 10.
40. To do this, open the website and click on the download button.
41. The application can be found in the Start screen after it is installed, or you can search for “zoomit” in the search bar.
42. Once the application is opened, you can adjust the zoom level, font size, and window size.
43. Apps like UltraMon lets you adjust each of your monitors separately.
44. Lastly, you can look for various extensions in Google Chrome and Firefox that helps you to zoom in and out in the browser window.
45. Some of these extensions also allow you to customize the font size, text color, and background color.