Hotkeys are keyboard shortcuts that save time and effort. With Perfect Hotkey, You can easily create a custom hotkey for your favorite application. Here are the steps:
- Install & Run Perfect Hotey
- Right-click the Perfect Hotkey system tray icon and then select ‘New Hotkey’
- Select your hotkey, Here we choose CTRL+Win+L as an example.
- Click ‘+‘ and then select the program you want to run
Select ‘Open File‘ in action list, then select the EXE file location. If you don’t know the meaning of Parameters and Working Folder, please leave it blank.
- Click OK. Now you can see the screen below
- Click OK again.
- Done & Now you can use hotkey CTRL+WIN+L to launch Notepad application automatically.