1. Choose a cryptocurrency exchange: To begin trading cryptocurrencies, pick an exchange that supports the asset or assets you want to trade. Popular exchanges include Coinbase, Binance and Kraken.
2. Create a wallet: To store your new digital coins, you’ll need a cryptocurrency wallet to hold it safely. These wallets come in several forms, including software, paper and hardware wallets.
3. Fund your account: Once you’ve created an account, fund it with fiat or digital currency.
4. Monitor the market: Keep an eye on the trends of the coins that you want to buy or sell. Use resources such as CoinMarketCap to get the latest news and research how each coin has been performing.
5. Place your order: Decide whether you want to buy or sell a cryptocurrency and place your order.
6. Track your trades: Track your portfolio and performance across all your exchanges using personal financial management tools like CoinStats.