Coin Balance Tracker will help you view the current balance of any Bitcoin address. You need only a device with the Internet and a valid Bitcoin address string. This is a safe service because it uses only public data, there is no need for login and password.
Here are steps to track bitcoin address balance history:
- Download & Install Coin Balance Tracker
- Run Coin Balance Tracker on your PC. You will see the screen below:
- Click on ‘Check BTC Address Balance History’
- Enter your bitcoin address that you want to track, and then click Check button
- Wait a moment, the program will show you the balance details and balance history chart. You also can copy & paste the data to excel on this window.
The tool shows the last 500 transactions for every address (or combination of addresses). It shows the date, amount and current balance for every transaction. You can also check the number of confirmations by keeping the mouse pointer over each transaction. The latest version of Coin Balance Tracker supports BTC and BCH balance tracking.