1. Begin by navigating to the Control Panel. You can do this in a few ways:
•Windows 7 & Vista: Click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
•Windows 8 & 10: Right-click the Start button and select Control Panel.
2. Once you are in the Control Panel, locate the Uninstall a program section. It will be listed under Programs in Windows 7 and earlier, or in the Programs and Features list in Windows 8 and later.
3. Select the program you want to remove, either by scrolling through the list or searching for it with the search box.
4. After the program is selected, click on the Uninstall/Change button to begin the program removal process. A confirmation window will appear, asking if you are sure you want to uninstall the program. Click Yes to confirm and begin the process.
5. Follow any on-screen instructions that may appear during the uninstall process. Some programs require additional steps such as entering an uninstall code or confirming your agreement to the terms of the program’s license agreement.
6. Once the uninstall process has completed, you may be prompted to restart your computer. Doing so will complete the full uninstallation process.
7. After the process has finished, the program should no longer be listed in the Control Panel. You can also check the hard drive to make sure that the program’s files and folders have been deleted.